Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Phealeeng Dumm

Today was a bit frustrating. I feel like everyone here knows more than me and that none of my thoughts are original. This is a passing feeling, I know, because last week I was telling my Mom how smart I am.

But still.

My questions are old, my translations are wrong, my ideas are uninspired, I can't quote Paul.

Won't somebody please strike up a conversation about Anne of Green Gables, Arthur Miller, Dorothy Heathcote or the progression of Blues Traveler's music since they formed in the late 1980s (in Princeton!)?

Then I will feel intelligent again.

2 comments:

Linda said...

you are smart!
you are pretty and i like you!

Laura said...

Oh my gosh, I love your blog.
And just to be self indulgent, I'll let you know that my blog has been changed to "confessions of a lone researcher." we can be confused grad students together.
www.laura-e-johnson.blogspot.com. i think that's the link.
Lots of people think Paul is overrated anyway. Say THAT in your next NT class and see what happens. Suckers.

I concur that you are smart AND pretty.
LJ