Thursday, September 27, 2007

Time

Lately, I've been thinking alot about time, mostly because it seems like I don't have any. Classes at Seminary are getting more demanding, there's tons of reading to do, and I just started working at the Trenton After School Program.

Here's some ways I wish I could save time:

I wish I didn't have to shower, sleep, or eat.
I wish I didn't have to take out my garbage or do my laundry or wash my dishes.
I wish I could read whole books in minutes.
I wish I could have whole conversations with friends and families by just saying a few words.

But what would I do with all my time?


Hmmm....


I would take long naps even when I wasn't tired and lots of bubble baths during which I would eat a 5 course meal.
I would keep my room at a constant state of comfy cleanliness.
I would pore over books, digesting every word.
I would talk on the phone for hours to friends and family about nothing, just to take in their voices.



What would you do with some free time?

2 comments:

Laura said...

Yeah! I found your new blog! Its midnight and I'm still in they library, but about to leave. Man. Anyway, I appreciate your sentiments on time. I feel the SAME WAY. Take care of yourself.
lj

Linda said...

i would take long naps too!