Tuesday, July 24, 2007

2 things

Ok so apparrently I didn't have the comment feature working on this blog. I think I fixed it now so feel free to leave lots of comments.

Secondly, in the midst of people dropping like flies from Greek (ok I know 2 people who dropped), being brought to tears (I can't believe they weren't mine) and being made to drink (I had 2 margaritas last night when I probably should have been studying some vocab...hmmm), I have been challenged to create...

THE PERFECT GREEK CHEER

(a la the Spartans' perfect cheers from Saturday Night Live).

Also, I sort of challenged myself. At dinner we were talking about that skit and I thought that said cryer might need the perfect cheer and then my friend said I should create said cheer.

So far I have: thanatou makes me thanablue
my perfect tense, is a mess
what ever will I do?

thanatou in it's actual greek letters means death.

Any ideas?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, foreign languages - no thanks. "Dos hamburguesas con solamente la salsa de tomate" is all I've ever needed.

The highlight of that night we were camping was us winning (killing) at Pop 5 and Outburst. The lowlight was being doused by and ingesting citronella candle wax.

Linda said...

finally! okay, now what is the greek word for "i miss my friend and i hope greek doesn't kill her"?

sending you virtual margaritas and chanting the perfect cheer in my bedroom,
Linda

Erin said...

Does thanablue mean:

Taco, Burrito, What's Coming Outta Your Speedo?


You're in trouble, whew!
You're blowing bubbles, whew!
YOU STINK!
?


Just checking....my Greek is a little rusty.

St. Casserole said...

Hey! We miss you!