Tuesday, April 8, 2008

More Hopeful

Last week I thought the world was ending. This week things look better.

Sunday was an amazing day. I did my first full service and I think it went really well. More importantly, my whole family came out to support me, including those who haven't been in church in years and years.

For Mom's birthday/my Aunt and Uncle's anniversary, we went out to a fancy brunch. French toast and penne ala vodka always renew my faith in God.

Then yesterday at our first event of BGLASS week, 95 people showed up! It was amazing and definitely a sign that this community is turning toward a more open, loving stance.

Erin's coming to visit this weekend! I love seeing my MS friends because they remind me of who I am in a way and what I've been through.

All in all, I'm pumped!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yippee skippee! I'm so glad you are glad and full of hope!! Also, you my friend are almost done with your first year of grad school!!!